The SX5 Group of companies is based in Western Australia and provides a vast range of services to the resource industries throughout the Pilbara. With a corporate office in Perth and the Pilbara office situated in Karratha, the Group is well situated to provide exemplary service to the Pilbara region as well as service our clients in Western Australia.
The Group consists of:
- CIVIL ROAD & RAIL PTY LTD
- CIVIL ROAD AND RAIL SX5 PTY LTD
- PORTACCOMM SX5 BUILDING SYSTEMS PTY LTD
- PORTACCOMM SITE FACILITY HIRE PTY LTD
- PORTACRETE SX5 PTY LTD
The core values encompass advancing the opportunities and skills of its employees, staff and local community. As such, we have built our own training facilities in Karratha and developed one of the only indigenous / youth training programs within the construction and resource sectors Australia wide. This has advanced the company’s reputation as an employer of indigenous personnel with current workforce content at 39%. This program is part of the company’s broader commitment to the continued training and advancement of its entire work force through progressive training initiatives and the development and use of its in house training facilities.
SX5 Group’s dedication to the quality of its service to clients and level of expertise for its employees has placed the company in a lead position for future growth and success. As an industry leader in fostering the training and development of its human resources the SX5 Group continually focuses on key commitments such as:
- Fostering cooperation and consultation, and to provide for, the participation of employees in the formulation and implementation of health, safety and environment standards.
- Securing the services of professional personnel for all key positions within the organisation.
- Seeking to continually improve management capabilities and the quality of decision making.
- Developing and maintaining its Indigenous training program to ensure continued industry leadership in the field.
- Promoting a culture where all employees treat each other with dignity and, as a priority, respect each other’s health, safety, and welfare.
As a result of this commitment, SX5 Group continually strives for improvement to ensure only the highest levels of quality and service are maintained and delivered to our valued clients.
“Companies within SX5 Group are pre-qualified with Rio Tinto, BHP Bilition and Woodside.”
“Goods and services under the PORTACCOMM BUILDING SYSTEMS trade mark are supplied only within the State of Western Australia”